Student Council Spring Fling March 3rd
The Middle School Student Council is excited to host our first Spring Fling dance! While we realize there may be some “couples” we are encouraging them to just come and hang out with friends and have fun! We are not promoting a date situation.
The dance will take place on Saturday, March 3rd from 6-9pm in the cafeteria. Students may be dropped off and picked up in the front parking lot.
Things you can expect:
- Students must adhere to dress code, but are welcome to dress in dressy casual attire. This is NOT a formal event.
- Tickets are $3 and will be sold at school by student council members.
- There will be a photo area set up for students to take selfies and pictures with their friends.
- Snacks and drinks will be sold and prices will range from $.50-$1.00
- Only White Oak Middle School students are invited and allowed to attend.
- There will be plenty of teacher chaperones
- Appropriate music will played and overseen by a staff member
We are looking forward to this fun social event and hope that you will allow your student to attend. For the safety of all students, only White Oak Middle school staff members will be allowed to attend the dance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Student Council Dance Committee Sponsor Brandi Fritsche at [email protected]