Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3rd-7th!
Here at WOMS, we truly appreciate each and every staff member, but teachers are the most pivotal parts of instruction. I am inviting students and families to help us celebrate teachers during this week.
Here are some ideas if you would like to participate.
Thank you- Mrs. Van Camp, WOMS School Counselor
- Snacks–Who doesn’t love a sweet and/or salty treat?
- Notes/Cards–We all like to have words of encouragement
- Flowers/Plants–Teachers inspire so much growth
- Supplies–Post its, Flair pens, note pads, etc
- Pictures/Drawings/Poems–Memories with a personal touch
- Simply say, “Thank you!”