Click the link below for information regarding registration for the 2017-2018 school year.
White Oak Middle School Exam Schedule
Wednesday, May 24 – 7th period, 3rd period, 4th period, 5th period and 8th period exams – Normal Release Time
Thursday, May 25 – EARLY RELEASE 12:00 – 1st and 2nd period exams
Friday, May 26 – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, EARLY RELEASE 12:00 – 6th period exam, Awards Assembly 10:00 a.m.
6th Grade Itinerary
7:30 a.m. Meet in Middle School Band Hall Dressed and ready to go
7:40 a.m. Load buses and depart for Canton
8:50 a.m. Arrive in Canton
9:10 a.m. Warmup
9:25 a.m. Performance
9:35 a.m. Travel to Splash Kingdom Waterpark
2:30 p.m. Get out of pool and head to buses
3:45 p.m. Arrive back at White Oak MS.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- You need to arrive dressed in your nice clothes for the contest
- You will not need anything for school except for your music and instrument.
- You need to bring swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, extra money, and anything else that you might need while at the park.
- Remember that when we come home, you will need to change out of your wet clothes otherwise the bus ride will be a little uncomfortable.
- You will need to get a ride home if you normally ride the bus.
Boy Scout Registration Meeting:
2:00 pm Sunday, May 7 at White Oak Scout Hut
For more information you can call 903-576-5791
We also have flyers in the office.