Soundpost Music Festival
Thursday, May 17, 2018
7:00 a.m. Meet in Middle School Band Hall Dressed and ready to go
7:15 a.m. Load buses and depart for Canton
8:25 a.m. Arrive in Canton
8:35 a.m. Warmup
8:50 a.m. Performance
9:15 a.m. Travel to Splash Kingdom Waterpark
3:00 p.m. Get out of pool and head to buses
4:30 p.m. Arrive back at White Oak MS.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- You need to arrive dressed in your nice clothes for the contest
- You will not need anything for school except for your music and instrument.
- You need to bring swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, extra money, and anything else that you might need while at the park.
- Remember that when we come home, you will need to change out of your wet clothes. You do not need to get the seats wet.
- Part of your payment includes a meal. You will receive a token (1 only) which can be used at the concession stand in the park. If you want something else to eat later on, you will need to bring your own money. They also have candy and other items available.
- You will need money for a locker rental. This will make sure that your stuff doesn’t get stolen while in the park.
Want to get messages about the status of the trip? Send a text TO: 81010 with the message: @soundpost.