We are ready to see our 6th-8th graders tomorrow!! Here are a few things to remember:
- Make sure you drive the appropriate speed in the school zone- no texting while driving.
- Watch for students and teachers crossing at the crosswalk.
- Student drop off areas- in the front drive (pull all the way to the end of the sidewalk), in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the school.
- Parents will not be permitted to walk in with students.
- Be patient!!!
- Student pick up areas- in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the building, Pick up IS NOT ALLOWED in the front drive- this is for buses only.
- Have your child at school by 7:50. Tardy bell rings at 7:55.
We are looking forward to another great year at WOMS!
Middle School offices will be closed for district-wide training August 9th from 12:00-3:30.
In-person registration starts Tuesday with 8th grade!!! To save time, please make sure you do the following:
1. Complete online registration in Skyward
2. Pay fees online
3. Bring current proof of residency
4. 7th grade- bring shot records (you have to have this in order to start school) and physical if in Athletics
5. Bring school supplies if you have them and put them in your locker. Make sure you bring a lock!
We look forward to seeing all of you!!!
From Coach Salter:
There is going to be an 8th grade boys athletics meeting on Friday, August 10 at 6:00pm. The location will be in room 122 of the middle school.
Parents and 8th grade boys who plan on participating in football, basketball, and/or track will need to be in attendance. This will take between 30 and 45 minutes. Expectations, procedures, and other important information related to White Oak Athletics will be presented at this meeting. Look forward to seeing you.