Picture Day Is Next Week! White Oak Middle School
Picture Day: Wednesday, September 18
Picture Day ID: EVT3ZC8FC
Order your child’s school pictures at mylifetouch.com and don’t worry about sending your flyer or money on Picture Day. Please submit your order before Wednesday, September 18.
If you have a 6th grade girl, who is interested in playing club volleyball, please email Coach Musick. Her email address is [email protected]
Online Registration Opens Today (July 22)
Online Registration opens today (July 22, 2019) for returning students. Online Registration must be completed before schedules are given at In-Person Registration. Go to http://www.woisd.net and click on the Skyward link on the website homepage, to access the login page for Skyward Family Access.
The 7th and 8th grade band students will be traveling to Six Flags tomorrow. Below is the itinerary along with other helpful info:
- Meet in the MS Band Hall by 7:45. As soon as the Charter Buses show up, we will start to check roll.
- Depart the school by 8:00 am
- Arrive at Six Flags by 10:00-10:30 am. Park opens at 10:30 am
- Start checking in and heading to the buses at 5:30 pm.
- Depart the Park by 6:00 pm
- If everyone shows up on time and there are no issues, we will stop at Buc-ee’s in Terrell for a quick stop before heading home.
- Arrive at the school by 9:30 pm (Due to travel times and stops, 9:30 is just an estimate. Parents, please be flexible.)
- The buses will park in the back of the school, so please plan on kicking up your student in the same location.
***I am aware that there is the potential for severe weather coming in overnight. The latest weather model shows that it will push out of the DFW area by 10:30 or so and give way to lots of sun. We will push through as planned but we will keep a sharp eye on the weather and make adjustments as needed.
Things to remember about taking Snacks / Drinks and other items on the Charter Buses:
- No Open Top Beverages. This includes fountain drinks and can drinks. Any drink must have a screw on lid so that it does not leak all over the charter bus floor.
- Any food must be contained in a bag and must not be dropped on the floor. This includes chips, which are notorious for leaving crumbs all over the ground.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS WHATSOEVER.
- The bus needs to remain clean at all times.
- Any items may be left on the charter while in the park. The Driver will be on board the entire time and will make sure noone steals it.
- Bring a phone charger to keep your phone charged. There are plugs at every seat. I will be communicating via text message throughout the day, so please make sure your phone doesn’t run out of power before we even get to the park.