We are ready to see our 6th-8th graders tomorrow!! Here are a few things to remember:
- Make sure you drive the appropriate speed in the school zone- no texting while driving.
- Watch for students and teachers crossing at the crosswalk.
- Student drop off areas- in the front drive (pull all the way to the end of the sidewalk), in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the school.
- Parents will not be permitted to walk in with students.
- Be patient!!!
- Student pick up areas- in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the building, Pick up IS NOT ALLOWED in the front drive- this is for buses only.
- Have your child at school by 7:50. Tardy bell rings at 7:55.
We are looking forward to another great year at WOMS!