We are excited to announce that all 6th-grade students who are in Study Hall will have the opportunity to participate in choir. Middle school is the perfect time to try new things and allows students to discover what their interests and talents are. Students will either be in choir fall semester with a Christmas performance or spring semester with a spring performance. We have a 38 minute enrichment period before lunch that allows students to work on homework or receive help if they need it. We look forward to watching and listening to our students!
We are ready to see our 6th-8th graders tomorrow!! Here are a few things to remember:
- Make sure you drive the appropriate speed in the school zone- no texting while driving.
- Watch for students and teachers crossing at the crosswalk.
- Student drop off areas- in the front drive (pull all the way to the end of the sidewalk), in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the school.
- Parents will not be permitted to walk in with students.
- Be patient!!!
- Student pick up areas- in front of cafeteria, across the street at the crosswalk, behind the building, Pick up IS NOT ALLOWED in the front drive- this is for buses only.
- Have your child at school by 7:50. Tardy bell rings at 7:55.
We are looking forward to another great year at WOMS!