12/18 4th, 5th, Study Hall exams
12/19 1st, 2nd, 6th exams
12/20 3rd, 7th, 8th exams
**Students who do not have an exam last period will only be allowed to be picked up by someone on the Skyward pickup list. Students will NOT be called out of class to leave during exams. This will cause an interruption to other students. Students who are leaving early may be picked up at 9:15 or 10:40. All students will be released at 12:15. Lunch will be “grab and go all” 3 days.
Our 2019 Semester Exam Schedule is below. Please note that we will not have a 30-minute lunch during exam days. Students will have the opportunity to “grab a sack lunch and go.” Students are allowed to be picked up early by a parent or a person on the pickup list in Skyward if they do not have an exam at the end of each day. We will release at 12:15.
Wednesday December 18………4th, 5th, Exam Review
Thursday December 19………………………….1, 2, 6
Friday December 20………………………….3, 7, 8
|Exam Review 10:45-12:05
|Grab and Go Lunch
||Grab and Go Lunch
||Grab and Go Lunch
Our students all wrote 6-word memoirs and made them into ornaments. But these ornaments are special because they come alive when you scan your phone or iPad over them. Make sure you stop by the bookfair and check them out! Information about the bookfair is in a previous post. Hope to see you there!
Congratulations to our November Roughnecks of the Month!!!
The Middle School Library is hosting a Scholastic Book Fair December 9 through December 18! Be sure to join us for one of the following activities to encourage literacy in our community. All book fair profits go back to purchasing new books and equipment for the library to benefit WOMS students. Every student that shops the fair in person will be entered into a drawing. Prizes include a Moe’s Pizza and authentic Roughneck wear!
- Lunch and Shop: Join your middle schooler for lunch in the library and shop the book fair from 11:00-11:30 December 9, 10, 11, 12, or 13. Visitors will check in at the office before being directed to the library.
- Family Nights: While you are on campus for the Christmas band concert, bring the whole family to the library on December 17 between 5:30 PM and 8:00 PM. The first 150 shoppers will receive a complimentary cookie from Hard Bean!
- Student Shopping: Students can shop during the school day in enrichment or with permission from their reading teacher during reading class.
- EWallet: Give your student a secure, cash-free way to shop the fair. Simply create a free account, preauthorize a spending limit, and have funds immediately available at www.scholastic.com/bf/woms. Scroll down to the “ewallet” section and click, “get started.”
- Online Shopping: If you are unable to come to any of the open times, you have the opportunity to order your books online beginning December 4th by visiting www.scholastic.com/bf/woms.
In addition, students have made ornaments for the library Christmas Tree. Follow the instructions below. When you visit the library, you can see the tree come to life.
- Get the app HP Reveal.
- Create a free account.
- Search kelleyc
- Follow kelleyc’s Public Auras
Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have. I look forward to seeing you all next week and thank you all in advance for your support!
WOMS Library Media Specialist